Mom on a health mission here! Hello all!!

freakaleek1
freakaleek1 Posts: 58 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I everyone, I am a mom on a mission to look and feel wonderful again! I have changed the ways i have been eating about a month ago. I eat 80% raw foods now! I love it it gives me lots of energy, I am also using trim spa as well. ( I used it two years ago over the summer before i got pregnant with my second child and i lost 40lbs in two months, It stayed off until i got pregnant and stopped taking it and pigged out on what ever i could get my hands on.!) So far this month i have lost 11 pounds and I have met my first goal on 220 lbs!!!! yeah i am so happy. My goals are every ten pounds! I have been walking every night for about 1 -2 hours. I don't eat past 2:30 pm everyday. I am hoping to lose 80 pounds in 8 months, I know it can be done and i am up for the challenge, Its nice to meet all of you and take care! tika

Replies

• freakaleek1
    I everyone, I am a mom on a mission to look and feel wonderful again! I have changed the ways i have been eating about a month ago. I eat 80% raw foods now! I love it it gives me lots of energy, I am also using trim spa as well. ( I used it two years ago over the summer before i got pregnant with my second child and i lost 40lbs in two months, It stayed off until i got pregnant and stopped taking it and pigged out on what ever i could get my hands on.!) So far this month i have lost 11 pounds and I have met my first goal on 220 lbs!!!! yeah i am so happy. My goals are every ten pounds! I have been walking every night for about 1 -2 hours. I don't eat past 2:30 pm everyday. I am hoping to lose 80 pounds in 8 months, I know it can be done and i am up for the challenge, Its nice to meet all of you and take care! tika
  • lagavica
    lagavica Posts: 25 Member
    :drinker: Congratulations, keep on track.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:

Why don't you eat after 2:30pm?
    When DO you eat? Like when it breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
    Are you still getting 1200 calories minimum?? :huh:
    Just checking to make sure you are doing this the healthy way, so all the effort you are putting forth means that you can keep the weight off! :smile:
  • freakaleek1
    hi lauryn,

I eat most of my calories in the morning. I eat breakfast at 6am and lunch at 10am and my dinner at 2pm.
    I do this so i don't have a ton of food in my belly when i go work out and i go to bed earlier then most people do 8pm! I eat around 800-1000 calories a day of veggies and nuts so you can imagine that is quite a bit. my doctor is the one who put me on a raw food diet and to keep my calories a bit lower. I have hypothyroidism really bad so i am medication for this, so i have to diet a bit more than most to loose weight, I am eating healthy and working out. Its been a struggle to loose weight and i am just glad to have lost a bit so far. take care
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    800-1000 calories sounds really low, especially since you are walking 1 - 2 hours a night.
    Is this under your doctor's direction? If so, then okay--- they are the professionals!

Here are a couple links for you to check out, threads on MFP.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

I've also bumped them up on the recent posts list.
This discussion has been closed.