Down 20 lbs so far! with Pics

Options
cjwolfjen
cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
It's only been 70 days of counting calories and I've only been able to exercise on average 1-2 times a week. I'm a busy mom of two little kids, and I was still able to lose some weight. I have a long way to go, another 60+ pounds. BUT, I think I've made some progress and wanted to share.

BEFORE 260:

thanksgiving6-2.jpg

Picture014-4.jpg

Zoo65-1.jpg

179385_1845949067886_1215444168_32265821_3718315_n-1.jpg

AFTER 240:

226561_212689165417595_100000295392588_863953_1718751_n-1.jpg

thomastrain10-1.jpg

kidss10-1.jpg

Replies

• macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow, isn't it wonderful to see your hard work paying off! You should be very proud. Your face is so much smaller, but your smile is growing!
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep up the good work! :) I hear you with the whole having kids at home and not being able to exercise a whole lot. It's tough but we make it work!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
    Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a difference :smile: The difference in your jaw line is amazing! Super job :happy:
  • bigmamma3
    bigmamma3 Posts: 134
    Options
    Looking good I have 3little ones and it can be so difficult to exercise at all the most I seem to do is walk loads. Keep up the great work you should be very proud of yourself
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Beautiful job!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • cgwolf13
    cgwolf13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job Jen you look AMAZING! I'm so glad all your hard work is paying off! Hey can you tell me how you posted your pics to your post? I have been trying to figure out how to do it so I can post some progress pics too :)
  • MHoxworth
    MHoxworth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Jen those pictures show an amazing difference. I am so proud of you! You do awesome at your eating. It gives me inspiration when I get off track. :o) Although I refuse to eat tuna lol and you eat a lot of that! :o)
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I know 20 lbs isnt a big deal at all, but I can see a difference esp. in my face and wanted to share the pics!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I think 20lbs is a big deal, it took dedication. I wish you more success!!!
  • EdilyB12
    EdilyB12 Posts: 42
    Options
    Congrats! 20lbs is a lot but your hanging in there. You could definitely see the weight loss in your face it makes your smile better :-). So happy for you I see how hard it is to loose baby weight I am in the same boat
  • Sly77
    Sly77 Posts: 21
    Options
    Well done! You are looking much slimmer - keep up the great job :-)))
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congrats, looking good! Keep up the good work!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! GO BUCKS !!!! #1 fan here in Va
  • fifon1
    fifon1 Posts: 17
    Options
    wow! ur face sure glows! :) awesome job. ur an inspiration... my cousin sis once told me when i asked her how she gets to put off her twin baby weight quite nicely.. she said 'i carry, chase, breastfeed 20lbs of 'natural dumbbell' day in day out. how else do u think? its harder than any bootcamp i've even been'

so im pretty jealous of u that u have that 'secret weapon' to help u shed ur last 60lbs or so... *wink*

good luck! and keep us updated.. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!