New member 40+ male

Options
wasro
wasro Posts: 39 Member
I am not sure how many 40+ year males are out there, but I am one. My weight tends to yo-yo. I like exercise, but I also like eating, so that is why I am here. For me portion control and not snacking between meals is a goal and I am trying to lose about 10% of my current weight which will put me in a healthy BMI. If there is anyone out there interested in giving mutual support, I would be keen to hear from you. Cheers

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I am not over 40, (almost 34) but you can add me if you would like.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'll be 41 on the 30th and have lost about 30 lbs since January. I'm pretty much at my goal weight now, but I'm still logging foods and I'm in more of a getting-in-better-shape mode than a weight loss mode now. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me mister and welcome to MFP!! If you dont yet, i can highly suggest the app that goes along with it - it's saved my life so so so many times because i have the memory of a goldfish so it's nice and easy to keep up with that way.

Welcome to MFP buddy and please feel free to add me :)

Jamesey
    xxx
  • guy61
    Options
    50 years old and 330lbs. looking to loose 130lbs. Add if you would like. I'm a truck driver and started this on 9/27/11
  • ryno1974
    ryno1974 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya, Ryan here from across the ditch, Qld, I'm 37 and also trying to control my portion size as well as exercise and nutrition too. Good luck with your goals and add me if you like.