Ten Easy Tips to Burn Cellulite Fast

Options
Just thought that I would share this article that I found online.

Steve Newnam, Yahoo! Contributor Network
Oct 9, 2008 "Contribute content like this. Start Here."
MORE:Remove CelluliteCascara

First, walk every day, any opportunity you get. Forget the elevator use the stairs, walk around your neighborhood for 30-45 minutes in the morning, afternoon, or evening.

Second, cut out heavy intake of red meat, fried foods, pasta or breads. Substitute your diet with more rich dark green salads, more vegetables, vegetable juices, fruits, and leaner meats like fish. Up the intake of the
greens and the fish, and lower or eliminate the diet of high fats, red meats, and processed foods; substitute processed foods with whole grain, natural and organic foods. Thus the second step is a radical diet change.

Third, is an obvious and almost silly suggestion, eliminate sugar from your diet. Throw out Coca-Colas, don't buy Twinkies. If it's white sugar say good-bye to it. Even healthy cane sugar from whole food stores, I would eliminate or substitute for the white sugar but one word of advice, "Go easy on it!" As long as you stuff yourself with lots of sugar you will maintain the cellulite on your body.

Fourth, try colon cleansing. Buy colon cleansing products and use them; try herbs to clean your colon, like cascara sagrada. You might even try enemas to remove hard to get waste trapped in your colon. Clean out that colon, it may be the reason why weight is stuck to your body, could be waste stuck in your intestine.

Fifth, have a can do attitude. It doesn't matter how over weight you are. Have a positive can do attitude and be relentless about losing weight. Each step you take to live healthier will come back to you, in more healthy cells, tissue, and leaner muscles. But you must first believe that you can do it, and that you can overcome your addiction to overeating and junk food.

Sixth, up your metabolism, start drinking green tea, eat green tea pills if you have to. If you eat raw foods you will get plenty of good enzymes that will help regenerate your body and speed up your digestive system.
Seventh, and almost the most important, start drinking at least eight cups of water every single day. Water will help your body run smoothly and burn cellulite. Water will give you the illusion and feeling of fullness,
AdChoices

even if you haven't eaten anything. It will also flush out toxins and any excess fluids stored in the body.

Eighth, spend half a day fasting just to purify your body of toxins, drink lots of water. And make sure you speak with a holistic health practitioner or read something about it before you start a fasting regimen.

Ninth, begin a rigorous aerobic program. The body needs the circulation to be in good order. The blood needs to be circulated, in turn this will keep the tissues, and muscles firmer, and will stop cellulite in its tracks. The best solution is to go to a gym. You can also incorporate yoga into your regimen.

Tenth, give up alcohol all together; alcohol dehydrates the body. It slows down the circulation you need to improve your overall health. It defeats the whole purpose of your efforts to lose weight because it will just add more toxins to your body.

Start to incorporate these ten suggestions into your life, so you can burn that excess cellulite off of your bones. Try the I-Herb link to order any health supplements for weight loss. Use this code (TEP158) if you're a first time customer for a $5 discount. Good luck!

References

Ezine Articles. How to Lose Cellulite in 3 Healthy Steps. Retrieved October 5th, 2008, from

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Lose-Cellulite-in-3-Healthy-Steps&id=596297

Replies

• mariumosman
    Options
    Bump! Thanks for putting this post on. i'm doing most of this already, so will add the ones i don't! :flowerforyou:
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    People thinking they can spot reduce.

303b5ls.jpg
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! There's some very helpful tips!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    "Fifth, have a can do attitude. It doesn't matter how over weight you are. Have a positive can do attitude and be relentless about losing weight. Each step you take to live healthier will come back to you, in more healthy cells, tissue, and leaner muscles. But you must first believe that you can do it, and that you can overcome your addiction to overeating and junk food."

A positive attitude will probably not help you reduce cellulite. Some people are simply genetically predisposed to it and while a healthier lifestyle might help, even thin and strong women sometimes have it. There is some evidence that estrogen is a factor in cellulite development and, well, you can't really avoid having that.

I'm not trying to rain on this parade but I don't want anyone to be disappointed...
  • Schwiggity
    Options
    "Fifth, have a can do attitude. It doesn't matter how over weight you are. Have a positive can do attitude and be relentless about losing weight. Each step you take to live healthier will come back to you, in more healthy cells, tissue, and leaner muscles. But you must first believe that you can do it, and that you can overcome your addiction to overeating and junk food."

A positive attitude will probably not help you reduce cellulite. Some people are simply genetically predisposed to it and while a healthier lifestyle might help, even thin and strong women sometimes have it. There is some evidence that estrogen is a factor in cellulite development and, well, you can't really avoid having that.

I'm not trying to rain on this parade but I don't want anyone to be disappointed...

WHY ARE YOU RAINING ON MY PARADE?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, the most credible sources (i.e. doctors) I've read all say there's not much you can do when it comes to cellulites. :( Aside from surgically removing that part of your skin, that is.
  • Heather75
    Options

WHY ARE YOU RAINING ON MY PARADE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That's just what I do. I'm a notorious balloon popper and picnic ruiner, too. I'm kind of a *****, actually.
  • mikesovoygirl
    Options
    I DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN SPOT REDUCE, I FOUND THIS INFORMATION AND DECIDED TO SHARE IT. I HAVE BEEN DOING RESEARCH ONLINE & FOUND THAT ALMOST EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME THING, SO THIS IS WHY I POSTED THIS. THANKS EVERYONE ELSE WHO ENJOYED THE INFORMATION.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I totally have the same couch! Except my dog ate a hole in mine.
  • Heather75
    Options
    I totally have the same couch! Except my dog ate a hole in mine.

That's too bad. It's a nice couch.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN SPOT REDUCE, I FOUND THIS INFORMATION AND DECIDED TO SHARE IT. I HAVE BEEN DOING RESEARCH ONLINE & FOUND THAT ALMOST EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME THING, SO THIS IS WHY I POSTED THIS. THANKS EVERYONE ELSE WHO ENJOYED THE INFORMATION.

Your caps button is stuck. Just so ya know.
  • Schwiggity
    Options

WHY ARE WE YELLING?!

2pzenpc.jpg
  • mikesovoygirl
    Options
    I'm not yelling; however, you came onto my post and made an assumption about me, instead you should have asked me and I would have told you. But thanks for the your input anyway.
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mzek
    mzek Posts: 7
    Options
    That was interesting. It did motivate me to keep going.
    I also heard about massages. They're supposed to help drain the fat by breaking adipose cells into smaller pieces, easier to melt/drain. Does anyone know if they help for real ? There was this CelluM6 thing, some anti-cellulite massage therapy that they do in spas or beauty institutes. Pretty darn expensive, but apparently does miracles.
    Anyway, what about massage ?:flowerforyou:
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    I like reading information such as this. It is always helpful to recap this often. I read articles, but soon forget them. Temptation is so strong that I just forget all the good information and support that I recieve from individuals who are in the same boat as me. It's helpful to post things like this often. Thank you. All the best to you. :flowerforyou:
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    There's some good advice on there but I don't think there's a magic solution to cellulite atnd you definitely can't "burn" it! (I wish you could)
  • hollyVictoria
    Options
    I am a big sufferer when it come to cellulite, I am only 18 & its rather bad on my thighs as you can imagine, its no way to be at my age.. what would you suggest?
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I like it. I use to have a lot of cellulite. With the right diet and exercise you can get rid of cellulite. I know because it worked for me. :)
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great advice, thanks!