Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
Ingredients
Cooking Spray
10 wonton wrappers
2 teaspoons canola oil
1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
Directions
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.

Cut the wonton wrappers in half on the diagonal so you wind up with 20 triangles. In a medium sized bowl, toss the triangles gently with the canola oil, separating the pieces gently so each piece is coated with oil.

Place the triangles onto the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for about 10 minutes, until they are golden brown and crisped.

Dust with confectioners' sugar, and serve. Crisps will keep up to 4 days in an airtight container.

Per Serving:
Calories 80; Total Fat 2.5 g; (Sat Fat 0 g, Mono Fat 1.5 g, Poly Fat 1 g) ; Protein 2 g; Carb 12 g; Fiber 0 g; Cholesterol 2 mg; Sodium 115 mg

Cook Time10 min
Level Easy

4 servings, serving size 5 crisps

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ingredients
    Cooking Spray
    10 wonton wrappers
    2 teaspoons canola oil
    1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
    Directions
    Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.

Cut the wonton wrappers in half on the diagonal so you wind up with 20 triangles. In a medium sized bowl, toss the triangles gently with the canola oil, separating the pieces gently so each piece is coated with oil.

Place the triangles onto the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for about 10 minutes, until they are golden brown and crisped.

Dust with confectioners' sugar, and serve. Crisps will keep up to 4 days in an airtight container.

Per Serving:
    Calories 80; Total Fat 2.5 g; (Sat Fat 0 g, Mono Fat 1.5 g, Poly Fat 1 g) ; Protein 2 g; Carb 12 g; Fiber 0 g; Cholesterol 2 mg; Sodium 115 mg

Cook Time10 min
    Level Easy

4 servings, serving size 5 crisps
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    yummy treat :flowerforyou: