Aint nothing like that USMC motovation OHHRAAH

Options
Everyone wants to be in the majority in america. No one wants to be the minority. Figures right? Did you know the majority is obease? Instead of playing that xbox, or watching that rerun, get up and go out. Go walking, running, swimming, heck even the mall. Yeah we all need to lose a few, but is big really beautiful? I imagine that being a matter of opinion. I read that 80 percent of obsease die of heart problems. I imagine if you opened this and read, you are seeking that motovation to ramp you up, and get you going. How about this for motovation... When is the last time you and your spouse shared and intimate relationship? When can you remember walking up stairs and feeling good? When can you remember turning heads in a bar or club, heck even a walmart? Ill tell you this, Love is blind, but lust isnt. IF your that single individual looking for your George Clooney, You might wanna be eye candy. Ladies, Get off that couch, and put the ice cream down. Stop crying about your love handles and start a diet. Start going to the park, and enjoying life. Get that sweat on. Guys, put that controller down, and will it kill you to miss one sport game? Go jogging, stop driving through drive throughs, learn to actually cook. I challenge you to take the step, the same step I took 4 years ago when I swore to defend the country from foriegn and domestic. Get yourself in shape!

Replies