Wii Fit scale

Options
2»

Replies

• kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just want a couple opinions. We do not own a scale at all - and are hesitant to buy one for fear I'll get obsessed ;-). That and we're broke lol. However, we do have a Wii fit that we've had for a couple years now. I'm curious if anyone know how consistent it is with a normal scale. I use it occasionally, but I take it with a grain of salt usually because I'm uncertain as to how accurate it is. I weigh in on a normal scale at school on Tuesdays, which is fine for NOW, but school is ending very soon for me (thank God!) so I won't have access to it anymore. Plus, weighing in on Tuesdays can be frustrating when you wanna partake in challenges, and the weigh ins are due on (insert weekend day here). So, anyone have any thoughts? Would my Wii Fit work for me so long as I kept time/clothing/day consistent?

mine is off by 5+lbs if i want to feel really good about myself i weigh on the wii fit :S sorry but urs might be fine sometimes things are just wacky
  • ajl2
    ajl2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My Wii was off about 6 lbs....I use a nice WW scale we bought at bed bath and beyond. Also how do you get the pictures of the lbs lost under your post.:smooched:

Go to the "tools" tab and click on "Weight loss tickers". Follow the instructions to configure your ticker and then copy and paste the ticker code to the "Signature" section which is located between "My Topics" and "Search"

Does that make sense?