red flag

Options
i am under my calorie count but they r red flaging me becouse i am under what they want me to have for a minumum of calorie but i am not hungery what do i do

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have never heard of red flag...how far under are you?!
  • wannalosew8
    Options
    Eat!!! You have to eat to keep your metabolism up so that you don't go in to starvation mode and stop burning. Plus, you need a minimum amount of calories for your body to function.
  • RichardWhitman
    RichardWhitman Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    go to sleep and pray you don't wake up starving?
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    they give you a "Warning" if you are under 1200 cals.
    Its not really a big deal if you do it every now and then. As long as your not hungry don't worry about it. The important thing is to listen to your body. But don't make a habit it of it as it will slow your metabolism down over time.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Open up your diary and show everyone what is going on with your intake for the day. There is no reason to be eating under 1200 calories which is why you got the flag. You are doing your body no good by being under. Obviously in one point in time all of us have been able to eat way more than 1200 calories. We wouldnt be in this predicament if we werent. You need to play around with your calorie intakes to make sure you get AT LEAST 1200 calories if you want to win this battle. Sorry its blunt, but true.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I just ignore it. I get the red flag almost everyday.
  • musikleigh
    Options
    If you aren't hungry, don't eat. You should always listen to your body, but see what nutritional needs haven't been met and try to adjust your diet for the future.
  • Scilluh
    Scilluh Posts: 152
    Options
    skinnylizzard : i am under by 194
    wannlosew8 : i am not hungery and i feel stuffed
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The company I train with said if you eat under 1000 calories it is supposed to be under Dr supervision. As long as you are not that low I wouldn't worry about unless you actually are hungry.
  • smason1284
    smason1284 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started using the diary more and more and was like 44 cal off from hitting my goal and then got 559 back from exercise today!

You gotta eat close to what they want you too...anything under 1200 cal. a day is just telling your body you are starving yourself and will actually cause your body to store more fat.
  • Scilluh
    Options
    go to sleep and pray you don't wake up starving?

will not wake up hungery i sleep realy sound right now
  • Scilluh
    Options
    they give you a "Warning" if you are under 1200 cals.
    Its not really a big deal if you do it every now and then. As long as your not hungry don't worry about it. The important thing is to listen to your body. But don't make a habit it of it as it will slow your metabolism down over time.

but i want to do this right
  • Scilluh
    Options
    Open up your diary and show everyone what is going on with your intake for the day. There is no reason to be eating under 1200 calories which is why you got the flag. You are doing your body no good by being under. Obviously in one point in time all of us have been able to eat way more than 1200 calories. We wouldnt be in this predicament if we werent. You need to play around with your calorie intakes to make sure you get AT LEAST 1200 calories if you want to win this battle. Sorry its blunt, but true.

you r very blunt and i am just trying it a am just not a hungery to day as i am any other day sorry for making you upset or what ever
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I just ignore it. I get the red flag almost everyday.

well you bust be doing some thing right you have lost 94 pounds
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If your not hungry, don't eat! :o) It's only one day, I'm sure its fine...
  • Scilluh
    Options
    If you aren't hungry, don't eat. You should always listen to your body, but see what nutritional needs haven't been met and try to adjust your diet for the future.

thanks for you edvice i am going to try to do better
  • Scilluh
    Options
    The company I train with said if you eat under 1000 calories it is supposed to be under Dr supervision. As long as you are not that low I wouldn't worry about unless you actually are hungry.

i am 194 under and i am not hugery so i am hoping to do better tomarrow
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I just started using the diary more and more and was like 44 cal off from hitting my goal and then got 559 back from exercise today!

You gotta eat close to what they want you too...anything under 1200 cal. a day is just telling your body you are starving yourself and will actually cause your body to store more fat.

but that is the thing i eat what ever i wanted to eat today and thought i might be over but i did not go over
  • Scilluh
    Options
    If your not hungry, don't eat! :o) It's only one day, I'm sure its fine...

thanksfor your help i think it will be ok too i am going to try to do better tomarrow