Restaurant Nutrition Facts

Options
Does anyone have any idea of a web site that has the nutritional facts for different restaurants? I looked at Calorie Lab but some of the places listed didn't have all the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Does anyone have any idea of a web site that has the nutritional facts for different restaurants? I looked at Calorie Lab but some of the places listed didn't have all the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I usally will type in the name of the restaraunt and the search will lead me to the best web site. :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You can try CalorieKing.com
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I always google the word CALORIES and the restaurant name, and sometimes the name of the dish, if I'm well aware of what I'm looking for. I'll usually get directed to the right sight, but be warned-- some restaurants simply don't put out their nutritional values. :grumble:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    you can also try dwlz.com... it has most resturaunts... it has the nutrional values and the points for ww. it helpful
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    www.eatthis.com

This website has some places but not all. I think there are links within the website that you can go to for other places!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and do it BEFORE you go! Haha. i learned that the hard way :tongue:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I use calorieking.com as well. For fast food restaurants, most of them have it on their websites