Celebrities...Spotlight

Options
BeginningNoStop
BeginningNoStop Posts: 78 Member
Well, today when I came in from walking and started my jumping jacks while watching pretty little liars(btw,I'm really starting to lose interest in the show! They're drawing it out wayy too long just tell me who A is..) I noticed Raven Symone has a new television show coming out. Didn't listen for anything about the show I was too busy staring at how GREAT raven looks...two minutes later I pondered my brain on how and the heck did she loose ALL that weight in less than a year?! then I started thinking of other people with fairly similar body types, Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce, etc. How did they lose weight sooo quickly?! N manage to keep it off.

Replies

• a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    Options
    They have personal trainers and personal chefs and nannies to watch their kids and access to anything they need to stay in shape. The things that most of us can't afford...lol.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Don't you hate how they can do that? I think they have a lot of help...trainers, nutritionists, cooks! I wish I could be a celeb so this would be easier
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Expensive personal trainers and nutritionists lol lol.
  • BeginningNoStop
    Options
    Thats soo sucky lol it takes the self fulfilling accomplishment out of the end results! They don't get to look at the scale and smile I remember the days they had 101 excuses not to work out but pushed themselves to go and it paid off in the end! Lol I just wish I had one, two, no five celebs that struggled like we have lol! Does that Kristie Allen lady count?!
  • jgdragonfly411
    Options
    Remember that Beyonce and other women like her do a LOT of dancing to stay fit too. Their diets are very reserved as well. If you read many of them follow a restricted diet, or are vegetarians. Carrie Underwood is a vegetarian and follows fitness routines. Miranda Lambert has lost a lot just from working out and drinking less alcohol. It all depends on who they are and what they work with.
  • jgdragonfly411
    Options
    Thats soo sucky lol it takes the self fulfilling accomplishment out of the end results! They don't get to look at the scale and smile I remember the days they had 101 excuses not to work out but pushed themselves to go and it paid off in the end! Lol I just wish I had one, two, no five celebs that struggled like we have lol! Does that Kristie Allen lady count?!

She counts, so does Oprah, Rosie O Donnell, and several other women. They also remember that they're beautiful regardless of their weight ;) so no one here should forget that either.
  • BeginningNoStop
    Options

She counts, so does Oprah, Rosie O Donnell, and several other women. They also remember that they're beautiful regardless of their weight ;) so no one here should forget that either.

Awe your so right!! Jerry Ferrara looks amazing and lost it just by hiking, push ups, and crunches, as well as watching what he eats!! I think he is sooo handsome :-) too bad entourage is ending :-( they better make a movie