I need to be yelled at!

Options
I was doing awesome working out 6 days a week and eating really great. Healthy foods and good portions. I lost 10 pounds and then I hit a plateau and am slowly reverting to my old ways. I need to be smacked upside the head before I put it back on!

Replies

• dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I was doing awesome working out 6 days a week and eating really great. Healthy foods and good portions. I lost 10 pounds and then I hit a plateau and am slowly reverting to my old ways. I need to be smacked upside the head before I put it back on!
  • monne
    monne Posts: 24
    Options
    Get back on track girl!!! Don't do like me. I had lots 60 pounds but i feel off and put 10 back on so instead of 30 i still have 40 to go!!!

You can do it!!!
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    SMACK! There you go! Now, get back on the wagon! :mad:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    yes this onething alot of us do,, i have done this,,,
    i have especially done this after i have reached my goal weight and then i gain a few pounds and i say well 5 pounds thats ok,, then all of sudden BAM i am right back to where i was..
    :grumble:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/26464-having-a-hard-time-staying-on-track

See this thread-- great advice from Cather about this very thing.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    wha taw! @!#$@!:glasses:

STOP IT!:noway:

Now that you have had some fun, get your a++ on the treadmill!!:angry:

BTW- I cant workout cuz I had a procedure on my foot...sooo theres your guilt trip to go with the slap(im irish, what can i say?)

:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    WTF are you doing? No old ways. On to a better you. Up your exercise or at least change your routine and start eating healthy foods. Lets go.
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!! I needed the reality check!