Baby Gut

Options
2»

Replies

• MsHQ
    MsHQ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    depending on the types of workouts you do, determines the amount carbs you need. I do high impact type aerobics so i have to eat more carbs. but if your not willing to burn them then don't eat them. However the top 10 foods for "super abs" are:

1. Almonds
    2. Eggs
    3. Soy
    4. Apples
    5. Berries
    6. Leafy Greens
    7. Yogurt
    8. Veggie Soups
    9. Salmon
    10. Quinoa
  • es0torok
    es0torok Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had my baby long long ago. I also now have a tight stomach, no hanging skin, and noticeable obliques. Stop telling yourselves you have to accept it.

What you need to do is workout your lower abs in addition to the upper abs. Crunches and sit ups target upper abs. The muscles you stretched when carrying your baby were mostly lower abs. Google "lower ab workout". There are many sites with information and YouTube videos.

Also, remember you can workout your abs EVERYDAY. They do not need rest days like other muscles.

Good luck!
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I too have been having trouble with the saggy skin left from my baby belly. I happened to check out a Fitness magazine from the library (April 2011) there is an article dealing with abs. The article discusses the importance of working the different layers of the abs. They have 7 different abdominal exercises to target all areas. I am going to try them to see if it helps

Here is a link to the exercises:
    http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/abs/exercises/waist-slimming-ab-workout/?page=1