New Club! Who's in? (:

Options
I'm not doing too good at my exercise; I'm trying though! :happy:
It's a contest-- ANYONE can join. It is mandatory to exercise at least 30minutes a day, but whoever burns the MOST calories each week gets one free meal that they do not have to count (it always feels better when it's not on the list;). We check in every Friday (not today:tongue: )
Also, I usually exercise on the Automatic Stairstepper on Level 12 for 60mins and it burns 1400 calories (NO JOKE!) :noway:; and I am positive b/c it says on the machine and the computer. Also, any other tips on exercises is greatly appreciated!

Whoever wants to join is welcome!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing too good at my exercise; I'm trying though! :happy:
    It's a contest-- ANYONE can join. It is mandatory to exercise at least 30minutes a day, but whoever burns the MOST calories each week gets one free meal that they do not have to count (it always feels better when it's not on the list;). We check in every Friday (not today:tongue: )
    Also, I usually exercise on the Automatic Stairstepper on Level 12 for 60mins and it burns 1400 calories (NO JOKE!) :noway:; and I am positive b/c it says on the machine and the computer. Also, any other tips on exercises is greatly appreciated!

Whoever wants to join is welcome!!! :flowerforyou: