The second try seems to be the charm- 10ibs down

Options
It took me a while before I took advantage of MFP
I think I signed up almost a year ago and kind of explored the site and checked the calories that I was eating out of curousity.
I wasn't committed though-

Now here I am again and have been paying attention for a while now and checking in daily.
(I even found the forums to be very helpful- and didn;t thoink I'd utilize them)

So here I go. . . TODAY 9/26/08 I'm 10 pounds down and am so proud of myself for sticking with MFP this time.

I'm not sure if goal setting is going to help me but my goal is to be down 20 pounds by the first of the year. So here's to the rest of the year and being healthy in 09!

Replies

• NolynAndrea
    Options
    It took me a while before I took advantage of MFP
    I think I signed up almost a year ago and kind of explored the site and checked the calories that I was eating out of curousity.
    I wasn't committed though-

Now here I am again and have been paying attention for a while now and checking in daily.
    (I even found the forums to be very helpful- and didn;t thoink I'd utilize them)

So here I go. . . TODAY 9/26/08 I'm 10 pounds down and am so proud of myself for sticking with MFP this time.

I'm not sure if goal setting is going to help me but my goal is to be down 20 pounds by the first of the year. So here's to the rest of the year and being healthy in 09!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Great job!! It definitely takes commitment and not checking in daily can sure lead you astray!! Good luck with your goal!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Awesome NA! :drinker: :flowerforyou: IOt really does work, if you just stay with it. Good on you, and keep it up! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!