YOU ARE UNIQUE AND STONG

Options
I feel as if I've wasted too many years on nothing. Of coarse, like any other person out there, I've had my share of hardships. Insane ones at that too. But nonetheless, I'm trying to pick up the pieces once again for one last time, to attempt something inspiring and life changing for once in my lifetime.

At times I feel like the biggest hypocrite on Earth because I tend to give advice to friends and family on how they could and should better their lives, but it's quite ironic that I never implement those extensive thoughts of encouragement on myself. I'm selfless and always look out for anyone who needs help and is in despair. And it never helps when those people take advantage of your humble heart and use it and abuse it to their advantage.

Never have I been the most popular person in my age group, for an array of reasons. But, nonetheless have been able to garner a handful of friends, which in turn have all but physically tried to use and abuse me. They know me, and know I won't ever say no to an honest request. BUT NO MORE. They've somehow been able to suck all that generosity out of me, and I find myself to be cold person now. I've run out of fuel and it doesn't help that I'm about to turn 19 and weigh over 300 pounds. This is my time, it's either now or never. Not only am I trying to "fix" my health, but also also soo many other things in my personal life that need that extra push and motivation. It's a lifestyle change. A complete 180. I'm leaving the old me behind and looking forward to meet the new "me".

In adversity I AM my own inspiration. People will always come and go, as will opinions. But YOU will always have yourself. Remember.

-Eliezer

Replies

• poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    I no how u feel if u wanna add me as a freind hopefully we can help each other x
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    I can relate too but its sounds like u got ur head in the right place now! Anyhow feel free to add me :)