For those who have had the same responce as me

Options
2»

Replies

• GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    What you just posted in my opinion is more inspirational then any amount of weight loss someone has posted on this site. You have shown that no matter what curves are thrown at you self pity isn't going to get you anywhere. You have to actively find ways to overcome it all to obtain whatever it is your are seeking. Life isn't always easy. Sometimes you have to fight for what you need.

I commend you on your efforts and I wish you much success in your journey. Stay strong and stay focus.

Couldn't say it any better. more than anyone I've ever read on here I want you to succeed and achieve everything you want to.
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    frando, you rock and I'm glad you're my friend. You deserve all the love and support from MFP folks you can get. :flowerforyou:

Friend frando, readers! She rocks and is trying really hard.
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    I'm happy that you didn't let your sister sidetrack you from doing what you intended to do, which was lose weight. You have inspired a lot of people and I wish you continued success in your weightloss journey :flowerforyou:
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    didn't think i'd get this much of a responce from this! o_O

well, I'm glad I have to have helped others through well my grinding is the best feeling in the world.

to be honest we all have the ablity to get off our *kitten* at least once a day and do some working out, having a toddle around your area (might even be social at the same time) or like me find something on the internet as you can not alway rely on others to help you.