Question for all the women out there

Options
2»

Replies

• icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest avoiding the scale until you're done and feeling like yourself again. No use getting upset over weight on top of everything else that happens. This makes me so incredibly grateful for my depo.
  • dmswarts
    dmswarts Posts: 28
    Options
    It happens to all women, its just water weight and it will go down after TOM....i dont pay much attention to to it because its just temp and theres nothing really we can do to stop it from happening... dr's do recommend watching your sodium, not to binge eat , drink LOTS of water and dont skip on exercise... if i follow that usually ill drop a pound or two more after my period...usually, not always...Oh the joys of being a woman!! :wink:
  • butterfly1445
    butterfly1445 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes! I always bloat terribly and gain, and I'm so tired it makes it hard to work out as much. I hate that TOM.
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    F*** that's my comment! It is my TOM too and I am so upset I was 171 last week and kickin butt and today I weigh in for a challenge and I am 176.

176???!!! OMG did I really mess op or is ALL of that from TOM? Both seem really hard to believe.

I am hoping for both of our sake that thats what it is and those few extra will be gone or else it will be very very discouraging!

I completely agree!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Yes I always gain water weight in the +3lbs :(
  • ekimpton
    ekimpton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I always see the same type of gain around that time. I try to drink extra water or green tea w/ lime and fresh Ginger. That seems to help me get back to normal.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    This is what I am chalking my 2 lb gain onto!!! I will stay away from the scales for at least 2 weeks now! Ive been told to not weigh 1 week before TOM and one week after !