Howdy I'm new here

scottbambam
scottbambam Posts: 1
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Howdy, I'm new here. Trying to build a better me, I like the site and how to keep track of things.

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Welcome! I think you are going to love this site....I have made more progress with it in a couple months than a decade on my own. :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. Good luck to you. A step in the right direction!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Welcome!!! I just Love MFP and I think you will enjoy it at well.. So many are here to help encourage & support you on your Journey... Feel free to add me if you like.. Good Luck!!!!!:wink:
  • welcome! I just started a week ago and i am doing ok so far. Add me to your friends list if you like..Its nice having the support. Good luck good luck!
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Welcome and good luck!!! My hubby joined after seeing how much I love this site. :smile:
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Hi! I started tracking my food & exercise on this site for almost a month and Ive seen more progess here than anything else ive done in the past. The people on this site are awesome if youre looking for support to reach your goals

Good luck!
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    I love MFP. Just keeps me on track! Good luck to you. I'm sending on a friend request. :drinker:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Welcome aboard. MFP is a great site for motivation and encouragement. Make many friends. They help keep you accountable! I wish you the best. Please add me as a friend! :smile:
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Welcome!
    I've been on here for a few weeks now and its great for motivation/support/ideas etc.
This discussion has been closed.