Nike Training Club?

Options
124»

Replies

• perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm new to fitness pal so it's kinda frustrating when I try to track my exercise (I also use Nike training center app on my I phone and I absolutely love it ) but how do you enter your exercise correctly it just keeps telling me no match I also do not have a hrm so I do not know how many calories I am burning . Does any body know I do the sweat and shape workout 30 minutes 3,or 4 times a week . I know I really need to invest in a Hrm . I am dedicated to loosing weight , eating healthier , and working out . Maybe it would help to have more experience with the my fitness pal but if there are any tips any one can give me that would be great . Thanks

I've done it three times, and I find that I average about 6-7 calories a minute over the course of the workout (including the recovery times it gives you) I have a Bodymedia Fit (Bodybugg). Most cardio I burn 10-11 calories a minutes, but the Nike one seems to burn less since it works on toning more (on all sections). Totally kicks my butt though!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I lbe doing the 15 minute get focused workouts. They're AMAZING !
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I really like this app, so far have only done two workouts but I am thinking it is going to be a great app-- as the weather warms up, when my kids are playing at the park I like to do little workouts and this one will be perfect for that :happy:
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I've done these, they are awesome. I burned 400 some calories for one the 45 min cardio ones.!!!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    There's an update for the app today - new bonus workouts, and they've added calorie burn estimates, as well as NikeFuel estimates for each workout! :)
  • dubzie22
    dubzie22 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just downloaded the NTC app. I am just curious on where everyone thinks is the best place to do these exercises?
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded the NTC app. I am just curious on where everyone thinks is the best place to do these exercises?
    Wherever it's most convenient for you - I do mine in my living room.
  • kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes it is on Android... I have it on my galaxy III
    Is Nike Training Club available on Android?

No im afraid not. only on iphone.

Yes it is. I just downloaded it . Hurray so excited to use it. Sometimes you have to workout when and where you can and this is portable.
  • ktc1968
    ktc1968 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I too just started doing these workouts and they're awesome, each workout though does give the about of nike fuel it burns. I am looking forward to seeign the results.
  • MickeS
    MickeS Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I too just started doing these workouts and they're awesome, each workout though does give the about of nike fuel it burns. I am looking forward to seeign the results.
    I've used it regularly before I switched to lifting. Taking a short break from the weights right now and returned to the app. I know there people here who use it and there's a NTC group. Not much activity there though. Anyway good luck with your workouts!