Hi, Im new

Options
2»

Replies

• EmilySG2011
    Options
    This is week 3 for me. The first week went great--I dropped 4 lbs in 3 days. I seem to be hovering around the same numbers back and forth for the past 2 weeks! I am finding that getting the water in each day is getting easier. I have cut out all caffeine and sugar--no coffee & no tea. My hardest thing is keeping on track with the exercise.
  • akki2011
    akki2011 Posts: 10
    Options
    @AricAngel - I actually find dark chocolate too bitter for me. My real weakness is Hershey's! Im an American living in the UK so when I see it.....I want to buy it! I dont get it very often so I tend to pig out.

@EmilySG2011 - 4lbs in 3 days is wonderful! Congrats! Hovering between different weights, I have been told, is very normal. Women's bodies are programmed to carry fat and water in the obviouse places because of child birth which would be why we cant see our hips anymore lol
  • AricAngel
    AricAngel Posts: 21
    Options
    Its not as hard as you think. I have had a snickers bar in my work desk for a month now and it doesnt seem to bug me yet.
  • AricAngel
    AricAngel Posts: 21
    Options
    I gave my snickers bar away today. a case worker wanted it so i gave it to her.
  • OCmommy
    OCmommy Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi All,

Just signed up today. Been struggling for years to get this weight off...I have 2 kids who I'm constantly preparing food for and a major sugar addiction ! Lately, when I look in the mirror, I don't even feel like myself, I have so little energy and am hoping to connect with others on here for support...:)
  • Andreahollins
    Options
    hello welcome this is a great site i just joined a few days ago myself i understand what you mean about taking care of your family and kids it is a wonderful thing to be a mom but sometimes we do forget about our selfs so im glad you joined in with the rest of us who want to change our life style and eating habits good luck with your journey I know you can do it !