Any Zone Diet followers?

Options
Hello MFPals!

I am 5 days into following the Zone Diet and have seen some results (lose of 3 lbs!). I was wondering if any other pals do this as well and if they have, do you have any advice or success stories? I am sticking to the 10 block a day small female. I recently began doing Crossfit (which is awesome!) and the coach recommended this to me.

Thank you for your responses :smile:

Replies

• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I've been trying so hard to stay withing my 40/30/30 limit but I'm having some difficulty eating enough protein and not so many carbs. But since I've been more aware, I've noticed a HUGE difference in my scale results!!! I'm sure when I go to the store again it will make it easier for me to meet my goals (I had to eat up the rest of the food I already have! Don't want to be wasteful!)

**Edit**
    Also, I've noticed I've had a TON more energy and my body just feels like it's burning away all the time. I know that sounds weird but I swear I can tell my metabolism has kicked up! I also try to eat every few hours and after 2 weeks of that my body knows when it's time to eat!
  • AshCarlson
    AshCarlson Posts: 122
    Options
    Ang,

I know exactly what you mean. With the Zone you eat 5 small meals a day and my energy has skyrocketed! I have seen a difference too with my scale results :smile:

Message me you're email and I'll send you all the information if you're interested! You do have to put in work to measure your portions, but I think it's so worth it!!!