Where do you want to be by New Year?

Options
I was thinking about this today, we are just about 1/2 way through the year and on the slippery slope to Christmas and New Year. What do you want to have achieved by then?

I want to have lost 60lbs. I'm half way there! :D

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Hopefully at that point, I will be at my goal weight and working on maintaining =)
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to be halfway there. Which would be about 60.5lbs!
  • chels1605
    chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Skinny!!!!

Nah, I want to be from 9 stone to 9 stone 4......

I always loose weight over christmas so maybe this yr it'll happen!!
  • dikent
    dikent Posts: 24
    Options
    I am hoping to be near goal, but I know I will be healthier. :)
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    At or within 5 pounds of my goal, starting to manage the maintenance phase of my life.
  • hmiller2011
    Options
    I'd like to be at LEAST 30 pounds lighter.
  • genie98
    genie98 Posts: 62
    Options
    I am hoping to be at my goal weight which is 138 pounds. I have about 35 pounds to go.
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    I made a post about this yesterday lol. we have exactly 27 WEEKS until the week of christmas. I want to be 50lbs lighter, my pre baby weight!

x
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    I would like to be In ONEderland but that may be pushing it.
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I too hope to be at my goal weight by then with Maintaining and toning. I only have about 18lbs or so left to get to where I want to be so I think I can do it as long as I keep pushing myself. :happy:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    My target is to reach the top end of my goal range by Christmas, 11st 7lbs.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hopefully at that point, I will be at my goal weight and working on maintaining =)

Me too! I hope I'll be maintaining...maybe a little lower so I can indulge for Christmas and still be at my goal weight :happy: I can dream right?
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    My final goal is 120, maybe lower depending on how i look when i get there
    I hope to be at goal and tone by new yrs
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    20lb lighter, running regulary & pregnant :)
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I just finished a 12 week challenge, am now starting another one till Labour day, hopefully our group will do another one till the New Year. So I hope to be close to 180 , from my MFP starting wright in Jan 2011 of 225.5 . Then just 2 more 12 week challenges till summer of 2012 and I'll be at my goal weight of 150 lbs. Wow, when I put it that way, I truly realize that this will happen! Thanks for asking this question! :smile:

Have a great day! :flowerforyou:
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I want to be under 100kg by Xmas Day. I've booked leave from work for after Xmas, and it's either a holiday (if I get to that mini-goal) or 2 weeks of intensive P/T and a detox diet (ew) if I don't. That is what is motivating me right now... I don't want to put my body through a detox because I don't believe that it is the right way to start this new life. But at the same time, I need something huge to motivate me!!
  • shopgirl192
    shopgirl192 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm already at my goal weight, so I'd like to maintain my current weight, do a little less calorie counting, and tone up! :)
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My goal is to reach my target weight of 150lbs.... which is an 82lb total loss for me. I hope to reach it by end of November (fingers crossed). Only 51 more pounds to go!!!! :-)
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would like to have lost 35-40 lbs... hopefully that's not unrealistic lol
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in Onederland!!!