Really embarrassing but wanted to share my progress

Options

Replies

• natisinvincible
    Options
    W O W ! ! ! the first and the second pic look like too completely different people! what a transformation, theres nothing to be embarrised about, because you should be proud at how far you've come! fabulous!!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    @ tladame, I was so NOT ready to wear that monokini.. I actually put on my loose tankini swimsuit from last summer and my husband made me take it off lol. I'm not at my goal yet but I can't help but sometimes feel as though I still have the same body I did when I was at 205lbs.

Well, you coulda fooled me! You look totally confident in those swimsuit pics.

And I know what you mean. Sometimes I don't see that I've lost weight and still see myself as heavier. Then other days, I think I look small. So weird.
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for ur generous comments :blushing: Thanks to HilarieXcore, tladame, BrickHouse2011, MissAnjy, AbbyGrl72, newaustinite for making me smile and laugh :laugh:

I couldn't help but be embarrassed posting this because other then my family no one else has ever seen me at my biggest. I even stood away from seeing my friends because of it. Like most of you, I still have some weight to lose and I'm so thankful for finding this site and for the support and encouragement that you have all provided for me. :heart:
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Please don't be embarrassed -- you look phenomenal!!!! I'm serious -- You are a KNOCK-OUT!!! Congrats on all your hard work!!!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Never be embarrassed by progress! You look great, be proud, show off how hard you have worked.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    not sure what you are embarrased about... lol keep it fresh! keep going!
  • smagee1973
    smagee1973 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    There is nothing embarrassing about it! You totally look awesome! Great job! Looks like you have built up your confidence too!:bigsmile:
  • caroline150
    caroline150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • momknowwhat
    Options
    well done
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute bombshell! WOW! Great job!!! :love:
  • jaca
    jaca Posts: 25
    Options
    WOW you look great.
    Keep up the great work
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look great! I am so jealous of your boobs! Mine totally disappear when I lose weight. Actually, they're always the first thing to go. Keep up the awesome work!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference.you look GREAT!!
    good job!!
    jane
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be embarrassed if I were you! You look like a model in that last one! Great job, awesome work! Congratulations on your loss as well as your new-found confidence!!
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    holy wow.. you look amazing! and such a change in confidence. and you definitely should be confident, you look so hot! congratulations, keep up the amazing work. you inspire me!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW you look like a model, you look really amazing, very well done on what you have achieved and don't go too skinny as you look awesome as you are x
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    wow girl ... like a different person!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much, I really appreciate all of your comments :flowerforyou:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I wish I could lose that much weight and still have that much chest, lol! Totally jealous!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow WTG!! I'm only 5'2.. but I started off at 144.6... current is 140.0.. trying for 115... you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!