hey

Options
Hey Guys,
My name is Corey, age 23, from Baltimore City, MD. I just graduated from Penn State Univ in May 2008. It was a great experience, but full of poor choices in terms of eating, not a terrible amount drinking (just not my thing, hard to believe coming from PSU, I know!), but also not regularly being active. Since I've come back home (about a month now), I've lost 11 lbs, as of today, most of which was due to my change of eating. I started working out at the gym maybe a week and a half ago, and I feel great. Pray for me so that I can keep it going! ttyl with updates! Peace and good luck on all of your missions!

Replies

• Hey Guys,
    My name is Corey, age 23, from Baltimore City, MD. I just graduated from Penn State Univ in May 2008. It was a great experience, but full of poor choices in terms of eating, not a terrible amount drinking (just not my thing, hard to believe coming from PSU, I know!), but also not regularly being active. Since I've come back home (about a month now), I've lost 11 lbs, as of today, most of which was due to my change of eating. I started working out at the gym maybe a week and a half ago, and I feel great. Pray for me so that I can keep it going! ttyl with updates! Peace and good luck on all of your missions!
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    HI and welcome-- I soooo envy you going to psu I always wanted to go but never go the chance so good job for graduating!!! and don't be afraid to jump right in and post with everybody. I have only been on here for about a week and already I feel like one of the gang !!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • melissa73
    Options
    Welcome. Glad you could join our great family.

Melissa
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Hey Guys,
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hey back at cha!! Cant wait to see that ticker move to the right................:flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome Corey - Congrats! :flowerforyou:

Glad you found us, :bigsmile: