I'm overweight... and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
hope428
hope428 Posts: 16 Member
Proud of my achievement! I still have a long way to go, but I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! I weighed in today and lost 4.6 lbs in 2 weeks!!!! But that is not the only reason I am excited....... I am also out of the obese weight range and am now considered over weight!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!! Another 25lbs....here I come!!!!!

Replies

• icerose137
    icerose137 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I can't wait until I can say the same.
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Proud of my achievement! I still have a long way to go, but I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! I weighed in today and lost 4.6 lbs in 2 weeks!!!! But that is not the only reason I am excited....... I am also out of the obese weight range and am now considered over weight!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!! Another 25lbs....here I come!!!!!

That's great! Congrats!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful acheivement - keep up the great work!! Congratulations.
  • ewtx1000
    ewtx1000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful... Congratulations!!!! Keep up the dedications and the extra baggage will melt away.
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I was so excited when I became over weight instead of obese. Funny the things we get excited about.

Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I remember jumping up and down when I reached "overweight"! LIVE IT UP!!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Happy. For you
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have one more pound to hit that milestone and I am sooo excited. So I totally understand your excitement! Great job!!!
  • dnthaveasn
    dnthaveasn Posts: 113
    Options
    Woop Woop!! Good job and keep up the good work:happy:
  • audbbgirl
    audbbgirl Posts: 83
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    The title of your topic intriqued me so I had to look...What a terriffic idea, I am so proud to see what you did that I went to look at my own. I'm overwheight and proud of it as well. Thank you for posting this!
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm so excited for the day I can make a post with that same title. Good for you girl! Well done!
  • fitnessbekhs
    Options
    That's great!!!! I remember that stage too....was so glad to step onto my Wii Fit and have it tell me I was Overweight instead of Obese! The first time I stepped on it and it told me I was obese, I almost fell on the floor in shock and embarrassment!!

So, here's to getting to the next goal....the "normal" range!!!
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!!!! Way to go!!! That is so exciting!!! Keep up the awesome work.
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you should be very very proud :-)
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be overweight! lol
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    Great job girl! keep it up!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Ha! I can't wait til i'm "overweight!" you go!
  • reeseykups
    reeseykups Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's a wonderful feeling, never forget to always celebrate your successes, big and small. Keep it up!!!
  • sushisuzi2
    sushisuzi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay! The payoff is great, huh??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!