Bob Harper Inside Out Method

Options
Has anyone tried this DVD? If so, what kind of results did you see?

I bought it over the weekend and did the "easy" routine on Sunday & Monday. I decided to try the 60 minute- which is really 70 minutes routine last night. I can usually keep up with the person doing the harder routine for at least half of the workout when I do Jillian's workouts. There was no way I could keep up with that person during Bob's routine! A mother of 4 with legs and abs of steel! There was sweat pouring off of me within 15 minutes. He lets his people take 15 second water breaks but he works them HARD! There were sweat puddles in front of them and he actually pointed that out to the cameras. I did the whole workout but I'm kind of scared because I am not sore at all. I thought my arms would be limp noodles today. So far, nothing.

Replies

• mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Did you like the workout overall? I have been going back and forth on whether or not to buy the dvd's. I have some of the Biggest Loser workouts and I enjoy them but I am in need of somethign new.
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It is definitely tougher than Jillian and it keeps my interest so yes, I like it. That doesn't mean I wasn't calling Bob a sadist during the workout though!