10 Day Asylum pics!

Options
After finishing Insanity I did a 3 day Shakeology cleanse and these pics are 10 days into Asylum!

asylumday10comparisonsmaller.jpg

asylumday10comparisonbacksmaller.jpg

Replies

• lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    CAN'T VIEW
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    change the imgs to lowercase
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    After finishing Insanity I did a 3 day Shakeology cleanse and these pics are 10 days into Asylum!

asylumday10comparisonback.jpg

asylumday10comparison.jpg

Great work!
  • SuziScott
    SuziScott Posts: 57
    Options
    how come I can't see the other side of the pics? can you guys see the pic on the right on each one?
  • lamorte
    lamorte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    no
  • lamorte
    lamorte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    how come I can't see the other side of the pics? can you guys see the pic on the right on each one?

But the very tip of your left elbow in pic one after looks better!!...lol...j/k ...might have to put them atop one another rater than side by side?
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    wow! what a difference 10 days makes!
  • SuziScott
    Options

But the very tip of your left elbow in pic one after looks better!!...lol...j/k ...might have to put them atop one another rater than side by side?

yeah, nice elbow, huh? i can see the full pic now! hope it's working!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Awesome job from what I can see! I can't wait to start Asylum
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job! I'm nearly finished with my first round of Insanity and plan on doing another one but its nice to see what Asylum can do when u dedicate urself to it.. Again GREAT JOB!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    awesome job...I am on day 8 of insanity
  • SuziScott
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!