Hello....again

Options
Hi everyone,
I thought that I should re-introduce myself, I have been the site for a couple weeks now,but have not had a picture up. This was taken of me on the 4th of July. I began my concentration on getting healthy about 4 weeks after this photo. I have now lost 21 lbs, I didn't find MFP for a couple months, so you will notice my ticker is a few pounds short of what I have already done. I just want you to know that you are all an inspiration to me,I am addicted to this site, I check in several times a day,and ususally have the site minimized when I am doing something else. There are some awesome people on this site,and I know that together we can accomplish anything. Keep up great work eveyone,:flowerforyou:

93399.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Hey Cool, just figured out how to add a new date and weight to my profile.So now my ticker is correct and I can stop boring people with my back story. I better go to bed now, or I will not get up in the morning and workout :cry:

Replies

• gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I thought that I should re-introduce myself, I have been the site for a couple weeks now,but have not had a picture up. This was taken of me on the 4th of July. I began my concentration on getting healthy about 4 weeks after this photo. I have now lost 21 lbs, I didn't find MFP for a couple months, so you will notice my ticker is a few pounds short of what I have already done. I just want you to know that you are all an inspiration to me,I am addicted to this site, I check in several times a day,and ususally have the site minimized when I am doing something else. There are some awesome people on this site,and I know that together we can accomplish anything. Keep up great work eveyone,:flowerforyou:

93399.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Hey Cool, just figured out how to add a new date and weight to my profile.So now my ticker is correct and I can stop boring people with my back story. I better go to bed now, or I will not get up in the morning and workout :cry:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Have a great day 'gazellegirl':drinker:

I'm off to the gym to do some strength training then a couple water classes:drinker: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! :drinker: Have a rockin time at the gym this morning:wink::yawn:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hi Gazelle,

See my post at this link as to how to incorporate your ticker into your signature.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/26499-welcome-to-mfp
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome...YOU are an inspiration to ME!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help on the Signature, Also thanks for the support and help on the "plan" I appreciate allof you.

Hope everyone is off to a Rockin' start today... Keep up the good work
  • Canelitas
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! Nice pic! :drinker: