six week six packs

mon3011
mon3011 Posts: 20
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
Can someone tell me in which store can i find Jillian Michaels 6 packs in 6 weeks DVD?I do not want to order it online.

Replies

• becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    In the UK I am fairly certain I have seen it in HMV
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    I just bought it 2 days ago at Walmart.
  • JLopez
    JLopez Posts: 20
    Target, for a little over $10.
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    I've seen it at Walmart and Target
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    I got mine at Walmart.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    You might not want to order it online, but you can go to the store's website and type it in and see if they carry it. I don't know about you, but I hate getting somewhere and realizing that they don't have it on hand.
  • Yaraelizabeth10
    Yaraelizabeth10 Posts: 15 Member
    Is this a really good work out.. I feel I have to focus on the abs now.. Body is tone up but abs need extra work.. Please advise!
  • mon3011
    mon3011 Posts: 20
    I have read good reviews about this DVD.I need to lose 5-7lbs from my mid section.
    Does it really work?
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    There's a group of us doing it on "starting 6week 6pack 22nd May". We're all about 1/2 way through, give or take so you could read some comments on there.

Personally, I have just started L2 (so about 3weeks through) and I have lost just over 3lbs and a few inches all over, so I'm pleased with my results so far!

There's not much cardio in it but I think it really tones your abs. It's only 30-35 min each level so plenty of chance to supplement your workout with some cardio!
This discussion has been closed.