Struggling with weight ? Join me ! Burning 500 calories per

Options
Hey All,

I am so done with all this... The scales are not moving any further but I need to sort this out ! I need to get rid off this fat...

My personal trainer really motivated me when he told me that I might be facing health issues that is acting crazy on my scaled but we cannot change the law of thermodynamics :) Calories In and Calories out HAS to work !

Hormonal problems, Insulin, PCOD whatever I can do this. Starting with short term goals. Shifting my focus from scale to workouts...Determined to burn 500 calories everyday for next 1 week ! Calories Intake - 1300 calories per day. Eat 50% of exercise calories. Total of 1500 calories per day ! 40% Carbs, 30% Protein, 30% Fat.

Join me ! Join me ! Join me ! Join me ! Join me !

Replies

• DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    :angry: Just started this on Monday!! I'm at 1400 calories daily and trying to burn at LEAST 500 a day....the scale has GOT TO MOVE!!!
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am in. I think this is a great motivation for each of us!!!:bigsmile:
  • mslaurahamilton
    Options
    I'm stuck too. Eating 1200 calories a day + allotted exercise calories, and have been under my goal every day but one (200+ over that day because of a risotto recipe I wasn't familiar with) and I gained 4 pounds!

So I am trying a new tactic. Exercising every day for at least 30 minutes (running, land paddling, video workout, something to get me sweaty) and NOT SUBTRACTING THOSE CALORIES. So no matter what, I stay under 1200. I think the exercise section way overestimates calories burned.

Also, I am tracking every single thing that passes my lips, no matter how small or even just one bite. I think I have been really good so far, but I haven't been obsessive, and apparently that's how it needs to be.

Something is not right here. I can't figure out how I could have gained four pounds in one week doing everything right. So time to redouble my efforts. Today I longboarded 3 miles and speed walked my dog for 25 minutes. Not so intense, but last night I ran 3 miles and I'm recovering from a foot injury...trying to ease back into it and not get injured again by overdoing it.

I'm 5'8" and was 150 when I started. Got down to 141, now up to 145 again. Aargh! I WILL GET THAT SCALE BACK UNDER 140! My goal is 130.