New Here

Options
Hi,

I just started tracking on this site on June 6th. So far I have lost 4.6 lbs since June 1st. I have been watching what and how much I eat and doing some weight lifting as well as Zumba for the Wii. I was 160 and have a goal of 135. I am a mother of 3 boys and 135lbs is what I was before ever getting pregnant. In fact this time around I would like to actually have muscle and be toned as well. I'm not much of a poster but I enjoy reading and commenting and I look forward to learning and gaining encouragement from you guys!

Replies

• westielover1
    westielover1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    great job. how is that zumba for the wii?
  • ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    Options
    Welcome =)
  • nikkim72
    nikkim72 Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome, I have struggled myself since I have had children 13,10,5. I love the site and love I can access it from my iphone in any place I am to keep myself focused. Keep up the great work!
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    welcome, good luck and feel free to add me
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Great job; proud of u keep up the good work.
  • slimmedawn
    slimmedawn Posts: 33
    Options
    hi welcome i also have zumba but for the ps3 but i mainly use my wii fit :) i gained all of my weight since having my children 11,10,7,and nearly 5 but im determined more than ever to shift this now :)
  • SGomez84
    SGomez84 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks everybody! The Zumba for the wii is pretty cool. It doesn't always pick up my moves as much as I would like but I'm more concerned with just doing it gaining points and trying to work harder to get more points is just a bonus.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    :wink: Welcome!! You will love it here! Lots of great people and support. I am a Zumba addict, but I go to the classes. Feel free to add me!