Dum Dum Duh Dum..

Options
kheavin0928
kheavin0928 Posts: 21 Member
I am officially T-10 days until I walk down the aisle and become a "Mrs." Yikes!! I've never considered myself huge, but have always seemed to have a few pesky pounds that have taken up residency on my butt (apparently my body thinks I can't gain elsewhere...). I decided I wanted to drop a few pounds before this exciting day, not so much for the day, but for our honeymoon! I can't wear a bikini feeling gross! I feel much better and am eagerly awaiting our romantic get-away to Cozumel! This site has been great to help me meet my goals! I eventually want to lose more, but this was enough for the moment to make me feel like the blushing bride I hoped for!

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling :) You should be very proud!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! that's so exciting!!! I am SURE you will look great for your wedding and your honeymoon!! I myself have a wedding and honeymoon coming up in just under 4 months, and while I know I won't be at my goal weight until christmas or so, I am excited to see where I am at for the big day!! we are going on a cruise so I know the feeling about rocking that swimsuit!!

congrats again and have an AMAZING time, and be proud of yourself and how healthy you are!! :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!