Workout Music

jchampion389
jchampion389 Posts: 5
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
I am downloading music to my iPod and need some suggestions. What are some of your favorite workout songs? Something to keep you moving!! :)

Replies

• Supergpk
    Supergpk Posts: 6 Member
    "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch!
  • smpearce13
    smpearce13 Posts: 32 Member
    If you're using an iPod, I typically get a podcast (the free ones). I like fast music, so I grab the Rotation with DJ Addison or Perfecto with Paul Oakenfold. They usually have new ones every week, about an hour long, and are fairly fast paced (house/techno style blends).

I would check other podcasts as well if you like a different type of music. Just pick whatever gets you jazzed up! :) That way you don't have to worry about creating workout mixes all the time (I did that for awhile)!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Anything quick... I'm a huge fan of rap/hiphop.. so anything that races and/or is quick...
    Dancey music might help too...

Kesha-Blow or something quick by em... (prob. not the answer you were looking for! hehe)
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    i downloaded an album using 'vuze' called 'fantastic running songs', its awesome!!!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    If you like country music - Fake ID by Big & Rick, Take Me Down by Little Big Town and Stuck on You by Sugarland all keep me moving.
  • jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    I like to go back in time. I tend to put on Bon Jovi. :)
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    I'm looking for more, but a few currently on my itouch are:

Break Your Heart (ludacris)
    Firework (Katy Perry)
    Raise Your Glass (Pink)
    What Hurts the Most (Radio Mix, nott he slow one)
    Hot and Cold (Katy Perry)
    La Isla Bonita (Latin cardio version)
This discussion has been closed.