HRM says "Limit Found" What does it mean?

Options
I have polar FT7, love it. But lately when I first start to workout it flashes "limit found" and then continues to work as usual. Have you seen this? What does it mean? I've had it since Christmas and have used it almost every day since. Do I need to delete some training files or something? Just wondered if this was familiar to my fellow pals since a lot of us use the Polars!

Thanks!

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I have polar FT7, love it. But lately when I first start to workout it flashes "limit found" and then continues to work as usual. Have you seen this? What does it mean? I've had it since Christmas and have used it almost every day since. Do I need to delete some training files or something? Just wondered if this was familiar to my fellow pals since a lot of us use the Polars!

Thanks!

I beleive the FT7 can store 99 workouts, so you it may not be saving the data, or it may be overwriting what is already there. Hopefully someone can clarify further.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'll have to look at that. I know it keeps what i did that day, but I don't know if it still has the record from yesterday. Thanks!