KrisKaBob... WHAAAAAA....

Options
Okay... so... I guess LIFE caught up with me! Haha! :bigsmile:

I have been an Absent T on MFP for a couple months now... just dealing with work, life, etc. It has been crazy in my office. We opened April 1st and it finally started picking up which is good considering the economy.

As many of you know I am Prego!!! Haha! As of today, I am 13 weeks and 1 day - my first official day of my second trimester... I think!?!?!? LOL! Things are going really well... I'm taking on the pounds you loyal MFPers are shedding! Although I haven't been in the boards much I have been checking in my weight - you can tell how much I have GAINED by looking at the "Pounds To Go" category. So far I've gained about 5 lbs.

Anyway, I know my MFP friends said I could stay around after finding out about my pregnancy but I find it difficult to talk about weightloss when.... well... HELLO! Haha! :laugh: With that said I just wanted to check in and say hello!!! :tongue: I see that many of you are still doing beautifully and I applaud you for that!!! Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou: You are all in my thoughts... whether I'm posting or not... I'm here.

:heart: Kris

Replies

• KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options

I have been an Absent T on MFP for a couple months now... just dealing with work, life, etc. It has been crazy in my office. We opened April 1st and it finally started picking up which is good considering the economy.

As many of you know I am Prego!!! Haha! As of today, I am 13 weeks and 1 day - my first official day of my second trimester... I think!?!?!? LOL! Things are going really well... I'm taking on the pounds you loyal MFPers are shedding! Although I haven't been in the boards much I have been checking in my weight - you can tell how much I have GAINED by looking at the "Pounds To Go" category. So far I've gained about 5 lbs.

Anyway, I know my MFP friends said I could stay around after finding out about my pregnancy but I find it difficult to talk about weightloss when.... well... HELLO! Haha! :laugh: With that said I just wanted to check in and say hello!!! :tongue: I see that many of you are still doing beautifully and I applaud you for that!!! Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou: You are all in my thoughts... whether I'm posting or not... I'm here.

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey you!

I have been thinking about you! Hoping you are well!

And you are in my thoughts and prayers for an unventful, easy pregnancy!

It is good to see you!! I've missed seeing your smiling face!

Keep taking good care of yourself.

Hugs! :heart:
    Tami
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Thanks Tami! It's great to hear from you! BTW - WAY TO GO CHICKA!!!! 114lbs is PHENOMENAL!!! You look amazing! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

I think about MFP daily but it's not always easy for me to get on while I'm at work since it's been so busy lately. I know once I get on I will be drawn in for at least a couple of hours!!! haha! :noway:

Anyway, thanks girl! I plant o post a belly pick sometime soon... I don't have much of a pooch yet.

• KrisKabob
    Options
    oops! double post... :blushing:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

HEY!!!!

I was just thinking about you yesterday! Glad you're feeling good and that all is well. 13 weeks and only 5lbs! That is great - keep up the great work! You'll be able to give birth and slip back into your skinny jeans (I always envied those friends who could do that!:grumble: ).

Enjoy the pregnancy, and keep in touch. Oh how I would love to have another baby to snuggle!

Take care,
    Amanda
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    HIYA KRISTATION!!!!!!!!

We all miss you very much around here girl.
    Glad to see you are doing very well and the precious baby is growing.

*hugs*

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Thanks girls! I miss not being able to get on MFP more often. :sad: BUT work is work... I got to get as much done as I can before my maternity leave in the spring. :drinker:

Yeah, I thought I would have gained more by now but I have been SO BUSY! With Dominic (my first pregnancy) I worked from home most of the week. I mostly sat at a desk... and the kitchen was only down the hall!!! :noway: It was EASY to put on the 55lbs I gained with him. But now I go into an office everyday and have an 18 month old to run around after so I guess that all helps with not gaining too much.

Anyway, I loved hearing from you girls! I sure do miss talking to you every day. I'm glad to see that you are still making progress in losing or keeping off lost weight! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: You will definitely be my inspiration to stay in good shape while pregnant and get back into great shape after this pregnancy!

Thanks for all the support!!! Love you!

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    That baby bump is to die for!
    So cute!!!!

Take care hon!:heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Omg! You are way to cute Kris!! Seriously, you are one HOT preggo lady!! :wink:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

-Tam
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hey Kris! It's so good to hear from you. I like everyone else was just thinking about you and it's great to see that all is well. You look adorable!!! Continued prayers during your pregnancy. Take care and many blessings.

Theresa :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hey Kris! Look at you all cute and all.

I'm glad to see things are going good.:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Hey girls... this is not for the BUMP... I just wanted to thank you girlies for wishing me the best and for the compliments!!! Ya'll are so funny!

I try to get on MFP when I can but it's been so hard lately. Either way I wish my MFP family all the best!!! Keep shedding those pounds... I'll be picking some of them up for sure!!! haha!!!

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You look so cute!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Hope everything goes well for you. :flowerforyou: