See you later!

Options
Okay my fellow MFP'ers... i have been on here for about 6 months now, but i have found over the course of the past 6 months how unhealthy i have been getting. I really believe it's due to the fact that I have become majorly obsessed with food, portions, cutting calories... etc, and I really want to be healthy again. I'm going to try to do it on my own, but I feel the first step would be to de-activate my account here.

I love you all, but my eating habits have become horrible. cutting calories to then all day binges is not the way to go. i need to find balance.

i love you all!

Replies

• chelsey787
    Options
    Okay my fellow MFP'ers... i have been on here for about 6 months now, but i have found over the course of the past 6 months how unhealthy i have been getting. I really believe it's due to the fact that I have become majorly obsessed with food, portions, cutting calories... etc, and I really want to be healthy again. I'm going to try to do it on my own, but I feel the first step would be to de-activate my account here.

I love you all, but my eating habits have become horrible. cutting calories to then all day binges is not the way to go. i need to find balance.

i love you all!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Counting calories is not for everyone and I wish you all the best!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    wish you the best if all else fails we are here!!!!
  • luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    there's no need to deactivate your account, i stopped logging for months and came back just to get support and read others ideas and struggles and now i'm back into counting, don't know how long it will last, i know what you mean though with getting obsessed with counting for a while it was all i thought about, now its kinda and afterthought, i do the best i can and have support for that or if i want to push it to the extreme, its just nice to have others around that have gone through the same thing
  • mindy77
    Options
    I don't log in everyday either. I hadn't logged in for over a month and when I did log back in I weighed myself and found out I stayed exactly the same as the last time I logged in. So maybe you can keep your account but don't stay chained to it everyday.