Smurfettes 09/27

Options
Good morning everyone!! :heart:

Everyone must be having a busy few days with so few posts lately!!...lol. Hope all that busyness in part is from exercise!:bigsmile: I've been busy myself...off to babysit my friends daughter with cerebal palsy today. Hoping it clears up so we can go for a walk in the park...maybe a picnic this afternoon.

What are everyone else's plans for the day? Weekend?

Well, I'm off. Have a good one losers!!...lol.:ohwell:

Shauna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sunibc22
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! :heart:

Everyone must be having a busy few days with so few posts lately!!...lol. Hope all that busyness in part is from exercise!:bigsmile: I've been busy myself...off to babysit my friends daughter with cerebal palsy today. Hoping it clears up so we can go for a walk in the park...maybe a picnic this afternoon.

What are everyone else's plans for the day? Weekend?

Well, I'm off. Have a good one losers!!...lol.:ohwell:

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Uh...I have to work! :( I actually have Sunday off...first day off in forever! Plan to work on my house (we have a major remodel project...that is taking forever because both my husband and I work long hours usually 6-7 days a week). We're working on prepping and painting our last bedroom!! Can't wait to get it done!

Dani :yawn:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hi ya !

well its been a good day so far ,,,
    other then the fact that i tryed a new recipe for tomato soup and not only it tastes yukky but was burned at the bottom,,,,,, the whole lot ,,,,,,, down the drain.............. and not soup . sigh ...............

i hate waisting food..

i still have my work out to do .. i'll be going on the stationary bike soon ...
    i have a hard time getting on there but normaly enjoy it once there

hope yous all having a good weekend
    may