well at least my fever is gone

Options
i still feel way light headed and extremely weak, at least my body is letting me eat crackers now. can't wait to go home and sleep, i definitely need a job where i can call in sick, i worry it will take me longer to get over it if i don't rest and i hate knowing that other people are being exposed to whatever i have

Replies

• luvchi3
    luvchi3 Posts: 167
    Options
    i still feel way light headed and extremely weak, at least my body is letting me eat crackers now. can't wait to go home and sleep, i definitely need a job where i can call in sick, i worry it will take me longer to get over it if i don't rest and i hate knowing that other people are being exposed to whatever i have
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry you have had to go out and work as sick as you have been! That just isn't right.

I hope you can get some rest and feel 100% better soon! Take care of yourself!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Sorry your so sick. Glad your getting a little better anyway.

I do think there is a correlation between how sick we get nowadays and not being able to just lie down and get better.

When my kids were small, and I couldnt stop for nothing, I was sick for months on end.

Now, I have the luxury of taking a day off and vegging if need be and I am only sick for a day or two. (shhh dont tell the monster in the closet who wants to get me and make me sick for WEEKS now!)

So go get some :yawn: and have some :drinker: and then you will feel better! :flowerforyou: