30 Day Shred, what should I do?

Options
Okay, so I'm doing 30 Day Shred, and I get it on exercise TV on demand.
Well, I've done level 1 for 1 days, as I'm supposed to, but On Demand has failed to "post" Level 2, and probably won't post it until the 20th.
Should I keep doing level 1 for the remaining 5 days, or just take a 5 day break between the levels?

Thanks...

Replies

• Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Don't break, keep going. You'll find it easier to move into Level 2 if you keep moving.
  • momma_of_42000
    Options
    we did lvl 1 for 10 days and lvl 2 for 10days and lvl 3 for 10 days and that adds up to the 30 days i love that work it is the best !!
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    The thing about the 30 day shred is it's really easy to fall out of the loop if you stop completely.
    I think you should keep on doing level 1. Level 2 may not come onto on demand, so it may be a good idea to invest in the DVD. It's only about 10 bucks at some places or off of amazon.

I would definitely advise against taking a 5 day break. If you do, level 2 is going to be a heck of a lot harder. Maybe just take a 1 or 2 day break then get right back on into whatever you can do.
  • evesacks
    evesacks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Keep on doing level 1. If its too easy use heavier weights (and follow the harder routines.)
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I do each LEVEL FOR 30 DAYS
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    My understanding is that you do Level 1 until it's no longer hard for you, then you move up to Levels 2 and 3 the same way.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I would keep with doing Level 1. I plan on doing level 1 for 10 days level 2 for 10 and level 3 for 10 days to keep it all even!
  • EmsyLou77
    EmsyLou77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would carry on with L1 but try challenging yourself with it more

e.g.
    up your weights
    follow Natalie not Anita
    do the cardio sections with weights too.
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can buy it at Target or Walmart for about $10. I just got it and am on Day 6. Good luck!
  • mendogirl
    mendogirl Posts: 87
    Options
    im going to do level 1 for 30 days. then level 2 for 30. and level 3 for 30.

dont move on until you are ready. and don't quit. level 1 is a good workout. ive already lost like 3 pounds in 8 days.
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I would keep doing level one until level two is available. It will keep your muscles working and ready for level 2.
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Im doing each level for 10 days...im currently on level 2 day 4
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    On Demand only has level 1. You can buy levels 2 and 3 from exercise tv or buy 30 day shred dvd from a store. Got mine at walmart.com for $10.total.( shipped to my house) Well worth it! I'm doing it again(L2D4). Don't stop, keep doing level 1 until you get the dvd! Happy Shredding!:)