Oink oink!!

Options
KnottyJen
KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
I'm looking for some good pork recipes! I'm looking to use some pork chops or a pork tenderloin. Please share your favorites!!!

Replies

• Shutterpillar
    Options
    we are making this one tonight! Low cal and mighty tasty!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pork-Tenderloin-with-Creamy-Dijon-Sauce/Detail.aspx
  • Shawnsoucy
    Options
    This is one is from the p90x diet and it s really good!
    16 oz Pork tenderloin,
    .5 tsp salt
    .25 tsp pepper,
    .5 tsp chile powder
    .5 tsp ground cumin
    .5 tsp cinnamon
    .25 c brown sugar
    .5 tbs fresh garlic, finely chopped
    .5 tbs Tabasco sauce

Directions
    1. Preheat pven to 350
    2. stir together salt, pepper, chile powder, and cinnamon, then coat pork with spice rub.
    3. heat oil in a skillet over moderately high heat and brown pork, turning, about 4 minutes.
    4. Stir together brown sugar, garlic, and tabasco and pat onto top of tenderloin. place pork in a roasting pan and cook in the oven for 20 minutes or internal temp of 170.

Number of Servings: 4
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    For tenderloin, this is my absolute FAVORITE! (And the favorite of many of my lunch/dinner guests...) The ingredients, etc look long and daunting, but they aren't really at all.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Island-Pork-Tenderloin-Salad-108103
  • katt742
    katt742 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is one is from the p90x diet and it s really good!
    16 oz Pork tenderloin,
    .5 tsp salt
    .25 tsp pepper,
    .5 tsp chile powder
    .5 tsp ground cumin
    .5 tsp cinnamon
    .25 c brown sugar
    .5 tbs fresh garlic, finely chopped
    .5 tbs Tabasco sauce

Directions
    1. Preheat pven to 350
    2. stir together salt, pepper, chile powder, and cinnamon, then coat pork with spice rub.
    3. heat oil in a skillet over moderately high heat and brown pork, turning, about 4 minutes.
    4. Stir together brown sugar, garlic, and tabasco and pat onto top of tenderloin. place pork in a roasting pan and cook in the oven for 20 minutes or internal temp of 170.

Number of Servings: 4

FYI...I made this rub sans tabasco sauce on my salmon last night. OMG...best salmon Ive ever had....

And Im planning on having a pork chop for dinner tonight...maybe Ill use this one. THANKS!