weight watchers

Options
anyone do points plus
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    I used to. I didn’t really care for the new program and so I quit. I found this site and I love it.
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ this.

I did it for a few years on and off and never had much luck with it, didn't think it was restrictive until I found this site, which I love!
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I thought Weight Watchers was very similar to calorie counting but I never did it. What I do know is that pretty much everything else I have tried never really worked unlike MFP!
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I used to, but never got past about 15 lbs lost. Like this site much better, and it's FREE
  • classo71
    classo71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do weight watchers and have lost 34 lbs since the end of January. Recently, I have come to a slow down. I was just told about this site from someone that starting using it, and has had great sucesss with it. I am going to track both for a few weeks and see how they compare as far as tracking calories and points. I'll let you know
  • pixieval
    pixieval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I quit weight watchers after a few month plateau. Its not an awful program, my mom is on it, and doing very well. but since I went to calorie counting on MFP, I feel like I get to eat a lot more, and I'm paying a lot more attention to things like my protein, sodium, fiber, fat, and other things I never really looked at anymore.
  • classo71
    classo71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    classo71

Joined Jun 2011

Wed 06/15/11 04:24 PM

I do weight watchers and have lost 34 lbs since the end of January. Recently, I have come to a slow down. I was just told about this site from someone that starting using it, and has had great sucesss with it. I am going to track both for a few weeks and see how they compare as far as tracking calories and points. I'll let you know

Edit
  • jennahiggins
    jennahiggins Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I used to do weight watchers. The problem that I have found like with most programs that once you go off of it, the weight comes back. It does work, you just have to remember that no matter what you do it is a life style change for good, not just a change that you can stop once the weight is gone.
  • Poniesarepretty
    Poniesarepretty Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was a member until they switched to points plus. I just stopped losing, this site has worked wonders, I was in a plateau for about 2 months on WW now the scale is moving down and it is free! SW: 222 got to 200 with WW. Now I am at 195.
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have done WW several times. I find that it's easier just to count the calories than it is to convert everything you eat into a point and then keep track of those. It does work if you stick with it, this site is just easier....and free (as others have said)