lululemon athletic cloathing

Options
BaliRun
BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
I love lululemon athletic clothing but unfortunately it is very expensive.... Does anyone know anywhere online where they sell the brand for cheaper?

Replies

• lulusmom
    lulusmom Posts: 71
    Options
    The luluemon website has a clearance section. Also, their retail stores have great clearance racks! I have also seen re-sell luluemon on my local craigslist.
  • milleykin
    milleykin Posts: 3
    Options
    Take a look at the "Zella" brand from Nordstroms :) I have two pairs of pants and I love them!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ebay also has great stuff as well... but of course it is used. never buy new on ebay because generally its cheaper in store!
    I love Lulu, but its my splurge.... I can't justify spending the money on it all the time, but I do reward my weight loss with it sometimes!
  • pkpzp228
    pkpzp228 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love lululemon, prior to getting into yoga I'd never even heard of them not to mention the store doesn't jump out as a male clothing line. They have the most comfortable and best fitting exercise clothes I have ever owned. But i digress, they are super expensive.

My yoga studio offers a member discount if I buy the clothes at the studio, maybe shop around some local exercise diggs for a deal.
  • Uk_Yogini
    Uk_Yogini Posts: 167
    Options
    I love luluemon too, but yes, they are a bit pricey. I have picked up a few pieces from their store when they were having a sale. Maybe, they have an outlet store close to where you live ?
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wow.... thank you everyone for the suggestion!!!! they just opened a new store near by my house, i will go soon and check out the sales rack.

Milley- I will definitely check out Zella at Nordstroms
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I like athleta (www.athleta.com) they are in the middle price-wise, but have good quality athletic clothes! Only for women, though, I think!
  • milleykin
    milleykin Posts: 3
    Options
    http://luluaddict.blogspot.com/2009/10/im-outing-you-zella.html

This lady is a bit silly with the "I don't feel special any more business" but I thought I would share what she discovered--comparing my sisters $$ lulu to my $40 Zella "live in capris"---they are almost identical!