Semi-new -- need motivation/support!

Options
Hey all!

I've been on here for a few months and I'm getting better at logging in everyday and keeping track.

Plus my gym has a biggest loser competition that I'm involved in and its mandatory to log food daily.

With that being said, let me introduce myself! I'm 27, been the fat kid all my life (110 lbs at age 8) and just want to be healthy and not overweight anymore. I don't need to be a stick, but I don't want to be a heffer either.

I really like going to the gym, going out walking/running and I get bored really easily with routine! I hate veggies and most condiments, but I'm forcing myself to eat the veggies.

I love cooking, trying new recipes and just having fun.

I'm in WA state and even if I don't find people close, new friends to serve as motivation/support on here would be GREATLY appreciated!! I'm surrounded by people who like to try to sabotage my success!

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    uh oh, I don't know if we can be friends - I LOVE condiments, it's kind of ridiculus. & I like most veggies.

haha BUT I too have weight to lose, so I guess we have enough in common :)
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    We all need to have support around here. I too am in the NW. Feel free to add me. I love to share recipes and cook myself.
  • MaryHester
    MaryHester Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! That's what we're here for. To motivate each other! I would love to be your friend.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey what do you know, I'm a rockstar too! Haha!

Feel free to add me as well. I'm also new here and am so determined to get this last bit of weight off, any support and motivation would be welcomed as well.

Robey