3 lbs to go: Race to the finish line anyone?

Options
I am 3 pounds away from my ideal weight, and it's definitely getting harder to keep up the motivation. I want to finish this now and I reckon some competition could be the key. Anyone in the same boat? Fancy a race?

Replies

• dswizzles
    dswizzles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow go girl!!! I would just work as hard as you can, watch your calories, etc. I can imagine once you hit your goal weight, it will start to fluctuate when you are trying to maintain. Congrats on your success!! I hope to be in your position soon :)
  • CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How much have you lost?
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    You're on! I'm 3.3lbs away!!! :bigsmile:
  • HelloKittyRx
    Options
    awesome job!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options

Excellent! What's your strategy for losing the last bit? I'd recently upped my calories to lose only half a pound a week, but I think from tomorrow I'm going to take it back down to 1200.
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options

Excellent! What's your strategy for losing the last bit? I'd recently upped my calories to lose only half a pound a week, but I think from tomorrow I'm going to take it back down to 1200.

Just absolutely killing it! Haha! Exercising at least 30 mins 6 days a week, I'm more focused on toning atm so a lot of 6 week 6 pack and brazil butt lift :wink: and I'm adding weight training in a couple of weeks!

I dunno I feel like I'm gonna hit another plateau right about now! :sad:
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Just a 2 horse race at the moment - anyone else up for the challenge?