Weight Goal Met!!!!!

Well, I started this journey in Oct, 2007. I have officially met my weight goal of 170. If I go a little lower that's ok, but I don't want to get below 165. I am still working on my physique. I am at 24% bodyfat & would like to get below 20%. The last time I was below 20% was 15 years ago when I was 25. I feel like I'm in better shape now then I was back then.

I just can't believe how AWESOME I feel. I have more energy and seem more content with myself than I have in a loooong time. What a difference a year makes. :wink:

:glasses:

Replies

• SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Well, I started this journey in Oct, 2007. I have officially met my weight goal of 170. If I go a little lower that's ok, but I don't want to get below 165. I am still working on my physique. I am at 24% bodyfat & would like to get below 20%. The last time I was below 20% was 15 years ago when I was 25. I feel like I'm in better shape now then I was back then.

I just can't believe how AWESOME I feel. I have more energy and seem more content with myself than I have in a loooong time. What a difference a year makes. :wink:

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    WOW what an inspiration. You are simply amazing. I was looking at your pix on another thread and thought....oh yea I am gonna continue lifting weights. Cuz when my flab is gone, I wanna look like YOU!!

CONGRATULATIONS!~!
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Congratulations!!!!
    You have so much to be proud of. You are really inspiration for the rest of us working towards our goals. GREAT JOB!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Omg! That is absolutely wonderful!! I am so happy for you and proud of you!!

Way to go girl! What an inspiration!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

:heart:
    -Tam
  • All I have to say is WOW!! I just looked at your pics and you are AMAZING!!

Keep it up and go celebrate......YOU DESERVE IT!

Ali
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    :drinker:

Abosolutely Awesome! Great Job, You are one of the resons this site is so cool. It is so nice to see so many people at so many different places in their journey. Congrats! Keep up the great work,

You Go Girl!!! :bigsmile:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Good for you! That's a year-long journey worth celebrating! Congratulations!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...you look absolutely AMAZING! And in under a year?! If I didn't see pics, I'd have a hard time believing it. I just can't get over the difference. Wow. Congratulations to your success! There's hope for me yet!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Congrats and you look terrific! Awesome shot of your back - very impressive!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations on reaching your goal! You look totally awesome, great pic! You are an inspiration to all of us! :glasses: Jo
  • AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    CONGRATS!! How wonderful you must feel! What an inspiration! You are amazing.... Hold on to that feeling and maintain your weight... You deserve a big celebration!!!!!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    All I can say is...........wow!!!!!!!!

To look and see your transformation is amazing!

Great job.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    I know others had said it but WOW. You look so good.

What an insertion you are

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Go you!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Well, I started this journey in Oct, 2007. I have officially met my weight goal of 170. If I go a little lower that's ok, but I don't want to get below 165. I am still working on my physique. I am at 24% bodyfat & would like to get below 20%. The last time I was below 20% was 15 years ago when I was 25. I feel like I'm in better shape now then I was back then.

CONGRATS! You are truly an inspiration!!!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Yay Shari! Awesome job!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Look at those amazing muscles!! You look awesome ... congratulations!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • WTG :)
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :drinker: Great job on all the hard work you've done!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!