Will it throw me off too much..........

Options
if I can't eat my calories today? I'm not feeling up to par and I really don't want to try and eat, but I don't want it to throw me off. I've lost 4 lbs. in a week and I'd like to try to keep this pace for a while.

94358.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• susan62
    Options
    if I can't eat my calories today? I'm not feeling up to par and I really don't want to try and eat, but I don't want it to throw me off. I've lost 4 lbs. in a week and I'd like to try to keep this pace for a while.

94358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    speaking of throwing me off..... since Friday..... and Saturday

I had 2 pieces of fudge
    4 devils food cookies
    2 biscuits
    2 peanut butter cookies

1 waffle and gravy and 1 biscuit

and I have worked out for it too.

Ab crunches, tread mill, slim in 6......
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options

firstly, congrats on the loss!
    secondly, i assume you've only just started out so that means in the first few weeks you'll loss like crazy - mostly water weight but it'll die down after a while
    thirdly, one day wont throw you off track its repetitively doing it that will, i went two-three days a few weeks ago with only eating small amounts of bread because i had a really bad stomach bug and thats all i could manage at the time :sick: but it didn't impeded my goals or adversely affected me in any other way - and since your feeling sick dont worry about it just worry about getting better just eat what you can:flowerforyou:

i'm sorry if this doesnt make any sense i only just woke up ... and i'm not quite a morning person:ohwell:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I think you'll be ok for just one day, but if you just want the calories, maybe drink something... like tea with milk, or something small that wont upset your tummy too much