New here!

Options
kjjm08
kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself before I started posting a lot! My name is Kristen and I am 27. I'm married to Joe, he's in the Air Force and we have two kids. Joey turns 5 on June 23rd and Bayleigh is 16 months old. We were ttc #3 but after 5 cycles I got smart and decided to shift my attention to getting healthy first! I was on a lot of fertility medicine, so that did not help with my weight and I still have baby weigh from Joey!! I love this site and everyone seems so motivational and supportive! My husband is also in this journey with me, which means a lot. I need to really lose a LOT but I am focusing on just moving everyday!

Replies

• bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is really great! I just started using it myself and I really have A LOT to lose too. Feel free to friend me if you want some encouragement of support!
  • 0lga
    0lga Posts: 1
    Options
    I JUST LEARENED of this at the weight watchers meeting today and don't know anything about this site but am willing to try it.
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That means a lot :)
  • MyBabysMamma
    Options
    Hi..

I'm new here too. Feel free to add me. Good luck to both you and your husband with your weight loss goals!! :)
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    Welcome! The friends that you make here will make this journey so much easier to be on!!! It's amazing how much support and encouragement you get!!!! Good Luck! :)