New to community

Options
Hi to all! My name is Sandy and I just joined myfitnesspal yesturday. I really love how the program is set up and it is simple to use too. I'm looking forward to making many new friends who are in the same boat as me-needing to lose weight. I think support and motivation is a huge part of anyones success when trying to lose weight. Of course, there is the food choices and exercise but still I feel support and motivation takes the number 1 spot to those. I started a kick boxing class just to get myself moving again. Whew! It's tough but I am learning to enjoy it. I think everyone can reach their goals if they keep focused on the end result-being healthy. Just take it one day at a time-forget about yesturday as it is gone, don't worry about tomorrow as it's not here yet, but live for today. I wish everyone much success reaching their goals.:flowerforyou: Have a Great & Healthy Day!!!

Replies

• Losing60
    Options
    Hi to all! My name is Sandy and I just joined myfitnesspal yesturday. I really love how the program is set up and it is simple to use too. I'm looking forward to making many new friends who are in the same boat as me-needing to lose weight. I think support and motivation is a huge part of anyones success when trying to lose weight. Of course, there is the food choices and exercise but still I feel support and motivation takes the number 1 spot to those. I started a kick boxing class just to get myself moving again. Whew! It's tough but I am learning to enjoy it. I think everyone can reach their goals if they keep focused on the end result-being healthy. Just take it one day at a time-forget about yesturday as it is gone, don't worry about tomorrow as it's not here yet, but live for today. I wish everyone much success reaching their goals.:flowerforyou: Have a Great & Healthy Day!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Sandy!:flowerforyou:

I wish you so much luck.:happy:
  • melissa73
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Hi Sandy, Welcome aboard, I wish you great luck, even though you will not need it. If you follow the plan, it will happen.

Nice to have you here.
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    Wow! sounds like you already have the right attitude. You will do great, and you will love this site. The people here are wonderful and very supportive. Good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • susangilbert
    Options
    You sound like you are motivated! Kickboxing is a great workout. For me it's portion control with my food.
    susan
  • Losing60
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! My first day on food choices went well but I didn't get all my water in. I hate water so that's going to be a big challenge for me. Good Luck to you too.