Whats your favorite body part..

Options
13»

Replies

• Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    My mind. My body is still...well....not my favourite part. I do have lots of freckles that I've always liked.

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    my tummy, not too defined but i love it either way
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    my Boobs, the butterflys have really helped....better than a boob lift :laugh:

do tell! what is the secret?

butterflys... correct me if i'm wrong... but they are when you lay on back, knees bent ...feet under knees, with a set of dumb bells ( 3-5lbs)... stretch your arms out to the sides palms up.. elbows slightly bent.. and keeping arms just slightly bent bring hands together over your chest.. make sure you keep the dumb bells over your chest.. not your stomach or head.. then controlling the weights re-open your arms to starting postion.. repeat about 15-25 times. ( inhale when you bring weights down, exhale when you bring when you bring them above your chest.)

sorry if that was a bad description.. LOL its easier to show rather then describe.

Thats it!! I also do 3 sets of 10 on the weight bench bringing the arms down at the side as far as i can
    I promise you if you do these everyday for 3 weeks you will see a major difference! just make sure
    you use weights in each hand I started with 1.5lbs and now use 5lbs
    if anyone knows the pencil test??? (put a pencil under your breast to see if it will stay or fall)
    mine falls right out now !!! Wahoo sorry if tmi guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!