Hey! It's Saturday night, let's partay :)

Options
C'mon folks, it's time break out the good stuff, let's turn up the music, and dance, and have a great time! :drinker: I'm gonna start witha Martini, James Bond style....
party_time_top.gif

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    C'mon folks, it's time break out the good stuff, let's turn up the music, and dance, and have a great time! :drinker: I'm gonna start witha Martini, James Bond style....
    party_time_top.gif
  • jnb0203
    jnb0203 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    LOL...I'm having a CLEANING party...but I will turn up the music and dance as I clean!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    LOL...I'm having a CLEANING party...but I will turn up the music and dance as I clean!!!

Good plan....music makes it actually seem like FUN:noway: :drinker: :laugh:
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Jamerz

You are so cute, I totally look forward to your posts. You are such a sweet person. You make me smile. I hope the party is going great, Enjoy that martini, you deserve it. :drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Ok ever biddy body... It's almost time for me to do my world famous Sparkle Kilt Love Dance! So grab some cheap sunglasses, and be prepared to be amazed!!!! Oh shannon... we have wine! Hey Tam, we gots some hot hunks just for you bay bee... :drinker:
    zz-top-2006-clive-davis-pre-grammy-awards-party-0CeJzZ.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I dont know how to post pictures, but I sure enjoy yours! These guys had the right idea. Look old at 20 so when your 50 no one will notice!!
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Hey peeps, c'mon, without you guys I'm relegated to watching bad movies on Sci Fi channel....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    we have an 9 hour marathon of House.

and I had a 7 hour marathon of CLEANING the house!

I am soooooooooo old.......wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

:glasses: :glasses:

:yawn: :yawn:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options

Yes! Cleaning burns calories and makes the house beeoootiful, it's a win-win! :happy:
  • jamerz3294
    Options

I dont know how to post pictures, but I sure enjoy yours! These guys had the right idea. Look old at 20 so when your 50 no one will notice!!

ummmm, errrrrr,those guys are ZZ Top, who did the song Cheap Sunglasses, lol! :drinker:
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
    Looks Like the party is rockin' I just sat down with my drink in hand. I call it a skinny rootbeer float. Diet A&W, bacardi and milk.

Tastes pretty good! I am kinda sad, just turned on the Game, My Huskers are not doing very well :cry:

keep the party going :drinker:
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    that rootbeer float thing sounds goood-i am gonna go and try it!
  • Vilma
    Vilma Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Spiced Rootbeer Floats? Cleaning house? Music? Wine? ZZTop Hunks? Martinis? AND Sparkle Kilt Love Dance? DAAAAAANNNGGGG!!! My first Saturday night 'round here but I can see clearly you all know how to PAAAAAAARRRRRRTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! lol, Hot as heck here in P.R. :drinker: Count me in :wink:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    wooo hooo! Just heard from Ezzie, YEA! We always call to tuck each other, metaphorically, and say g'night! :drinker: But heck yeah, let's keep this partay a goin! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Spiced Rootbeer Floats? Cleaning house? Music? Wine? ZZTop Hunks? Martinis? AND Sparkle Kilt Love Dance? DAAAAAANNNGGGG!!! My first Saturday night 'round here but I can see clearly you all know how to PAAAAAAARRRRRRTYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! lol, Hot as heck here in P.R. :drinker: Count me in :wink:

Don't you know IT!!:drinker: :drinker: :smokin:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Looks Like the party is rockin' I just sat down with my drink in hand. I call it a skinny rootbeer float. Diet A&W, bacardi and milk.

Tastes pretty good! I am kinda sad, just turned on the Game, My Huskers are not doing very well :cry:

Um...YOUR Huskers????? ohhhhhhhh interesting a Husker fan....ugh I can hear the crowds as I type...LOUD and I don't even live that close to the stadium....wow, they are ROCIN with the tunes though....and the crowds are going wild...I figured they must be doing good.

:::running to hide as I say this::::: not so much a Husker fan here...:blushing: thinkin growing up in the town seems to cloud everything around game time.....folks are RED and CRAZY fools!:embarassed: :noway: :huh: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Um...YOUR Huskers????? ohhhhhhhh interesting a Husker fan....ugh I can hear the crowds as I type...LOUD and I don't even live that close to the stadium....wow, they are ROCIN with the tunes though....and the crowds are going wild...I figured they must be doing good.

:::running to hide as I say this::::: not so much a Husker fan here...:blushing: thinkin growing up in the town seems to cloud everything around game time.....folks are RED and CRAZY fools!:embarassed: :noway: :huh: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:

Rockin even....lol
    *******DISCLAIMER for Fitness_Chick*********
    ...she does NOT have to spell correctly on message boards even if she can offline.... note from the doctor available if necessary!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

ummmm, errrrrr,those guys are ZZ Top, who did the song Cheap Sunglasses, lol! :drinker:

ah yea....but they look a tad different than they did back in the 70's....but HEY don't we all!:blushing: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    wooo hooo! Just heard from Ezzie, YEA! We always call to tuck each other, metaphorically, and say g'night! :drinker: But heck yeah, let's keep this partay a goin! :drinker: :bigsmile:

:heart: :heart: WOW...now that's just plain as cute as anything!! :heart: :heart: You're such a sweetie J...and Ezzie too...but you can tell her I said that later....left a post on your profile. lol:drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Got it, mucho thanx! Been cleaning up after last night's blow out.... Tam's stocking hose over the lampshade, Shannons puddle of wine on the rug, somebody's undies swinging off the ceiling fan (?). Woosh, you guys are crazy mad! But you're always welcome at our place! Luvya, and thanx for keeping me company last night! :drinker: :flowerforyou: